The Heathcote & Star, located on the swooping curve of Grove Green Road, is the perfect choice to celebrate and host your big wedding day. If in doubt, here are ten reasons as to why you should book this lovely pub for your reception:
1. Originally opened in 1905 as an East London hotel, pictured below, the mock Tudor Heathcote & Star has played host to weddings for over a hundred years (and with good reason).
2. Nestled in the vibrant heart of Leytonstone, The Heathcote & Star is a delightful neighbourhood pub, exuding charm and character across its many different spaces. With its welcoming atmosphere and array of unique original features, it provides a memorable backdrop for any reception or party, including two lovely function rooms.
3. One of the hidden treasures of the pub is its upstairs function space. The Grove Green room, which has space for a whopping 150 people standing or 100 seated (pictured below), is a versatile space that has its own private bar, toilets, exclusive sound system and large screen projector. As well as some incredible windows.
4. The Heathcote & Star is, of course, the home of the biggest and best beer garden in Leytonstone. It’s so leafy it’s almost semi-rural: picture you and your wedding guests in all your finery in the East London summer sun – or on a crisp spring day. Marvellous.
5. Zach, Emma, Ferdy and all the team love hosting weddings in the venue. From the moment you arrive to the moment you leave for your honeymoon, you are sure to receive the very best service.
6. There’s a wide range of drinks available to suit any tastes. Pick from specially curated cocktails, the finest of wines and a selection of the best craft beers, both local and nationwide.
7. The pub prides itself on working with the best of London’s street food vendors. Current guest kitchen is the Thai food maestros, Krapow (pictured above). They’ll bring you a seasonal Thai Menu that is perfect for your big day: pick from their tasty dishes such as the Gai Tod burger, Moo Korb, Moo Ping, or signature dish Kra Pow Moo, pork mince stir-fried with chilli and holy basil served on rice with a fried egg.
8. We’ve all been at weddings that end too soon. Yours doesn’t have to. The venue has a licence until 1am which means that you and your guests can party until late. After all, these hallowed halls have hosted the likes of DJs including Bez from the Happy Mondays, Brandon Block and Seb Fontaine.
9. The pub is conveniently located a short walk away from Leytonstone Underground station, Leyton Midland Overground and Leytonstone High Road Overground.
10. You will have a dedicated team member who will be on hand throughout the process to answer all of your questions and help you to create the perfect day.
Like the sound of that? Then get in touch now. Email email@example.com or call 0203058830. Visit the website here for more info and images.
This is a sponsored post in conjunction with the Heathcote and Star. If you’re a business who wants to reach thousands of East Londoners please email firstname.lastname@example.org